I’m still experimenting with Zoodles and I have to say, this is one of the tastiest so far…
- 2 zucchini, spiralised / made into 'zoodles'
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon of coconut or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of tamari or soy sauce (I prefer low salt)
- 1 small red chilli, finely sliced
- ½ a cup of raw cashews, gently crushed (you could use peanuts)
- 1 small handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 4-6 mint leaves, torn apart
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
- Bring a small pot of water to the boil and cook the zoodlesfor around 90 seconds. Drain, and rinse under cold water
- To the same pot, add your oil and crushed garlic. Fry until fragrant
- Turn off the heat and add the zoodles back to the pot, tossing through the garlic soy mix
- Serve topped with mint, coriander, cashews, fresh chilli & sesame seeds!
Have you tried zoodles yet?