‘Ohhh, another peanut butter related recipe?’ I hear you say. I can’t help it.
As I write this I have just come back from the doctor (a place I avoid, as you can imagine), who told me I have a chest infection. I have little to no voice and not much is making me feel very excited.
Except for these little cookies.
Oh & the fact that Mum dropped by with cakes from my favourite bakery…
… but back to the world’s easiest PB & Choc Chip cookies!
Not very sweet (if you need more sweetness, up the brown sugar or change the dark choc chips for milk), but that’s how I like them.
Let me know what you think..
- 1 cup of smooth peanut butter (I used M's regular non-pure PB here)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1 heaped tablespoon of plain flour
- 1 large handful of choc chips
- Combine all of the ingredients except the choc chips together (you will need some vigorous stirring to make sure the peanut butter fully mixes in with the egg)
- Add the choc chips and stir through
- Roll heaped teaspoons of the mixture into bowls and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper
- Press down with a fork (dip the fork in flour to stop it sticking to the cookies)
- Bake at 160c for 10-15 minutes
- Allow to cool completely before serving
On my very first food blog, ‘Lemon Living’, at the bottom of the page I had written ‘Hell hath no fury like a woman craving peanut butter’.